Privacy notice pursuant to Article 13 of the European Parliament Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
This page describes how this site is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it (data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols: IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect, etc).
Purpose of data processing
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR ("Regulation"), personal data relating to identified or identifiable persons collected as a result of consulting this website will be processed by AGENZIA REGIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE TURISTICA IN LIGURIA - as Data Controller - for the following purposes:
- To promote the unified image of the tourism offer of Liguria in order to foster its marketing and to implement special initiatives in accordance with Regional Law 28/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions.
- Collection for statistical purposes
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller is AGENZIA REGIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE TURISTICA "IN LIGURIA" (tax code 95054110101), with registered office at Via B. Bosco 15 int.3-4, 16121 Genoa, tel. 010 530821, PEC email@example.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Manager for the protection of personal data is LIGURIA DIGITALE SpA with head office in the Science and Technology Park of Genoa - Via Melen 77, 16152 Genoa, to whom you can refer for information regarding the processing of your personal data at the following addresses:
- Telephone: 010 65451
- email email@example.com
- PEC (certified email) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawfulness of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is as follows:
- Performance of public interest tasks carried out by Agenzia as the public body responsible for carrying out institutional activities to promote the unified image of Liguria's tourist offer and special promotional initiatives in accordance with Regional Law 28/2006 and subsequent amendments and supplements, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1(e) GDPR
The impact for data subjects consulting the site is modest since the temporary acquisition of the IP address only allows the identification of the data subject by combining it with other information.
Modalities of data processing
Personal data may be processed by means of both hard copy and computer files (including portable devices) and handled in a manner strictly necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes.
Personal data are not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Personal data may be communicated to:
- Liguria Digitale SpA, Genoa Science and Technology Park - Via Melen 77, 16152 Genoa, Phone: 010 - 65451 Fax: 010 - 6545422, email: email@example.com; PEC firstname.lastname@example.org as Data Processor in charge of maintaining the information system;
- Happy Minds Srl, Via A. Mariani 7 - 48121 Ravenna, phone 0544-212252, email: email@example.com, as Data Processor for the operation and maintenance of the site
- Other Managers as subjects that may be appointed by Agenzia in Liguria or by the above-mentioned Managers to fulfil the regulations in force and the contractual obligations with the data subject
- The appointees of Agenzia in Liguria and the above-mentioned Managers,
- Bodies or Authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders by the authorities.
The Controller does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
The storage period of the data is equal to the period necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, respecting the principle of minimisation set out in Article 5 paragraph 1c) GDPR.
Rights of the data subject
The rights granted to the data subject by the European Regulation include:
- requesting access to your personal data, rectification of inaccurate data, integration of incomplete data;
- deletion of your personal data upon the occurrence of one of the conditions set out in Article 17 paragraph 1 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and in compliance with the exceptions set out in paragraph 3 of the same Article;
- restriction of the processing of your personal data upon the occurrence of one of the conditions set out in Article 18 paragraph 1 of the European Regulation 2016/679;
- portability of your personal data upon fulfilment of one of the conditions set out in Article 20 paragraph 1 of the European Regulation 2016/679;
- filing a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority - www.garanteprivacy.it).
The exercise of the rights recognised by European Regulation 2016/679 may be exercised by a written request sent to the following addresses: email firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC email@example.com
This privacy notice only applies to this website and not to any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. Agenzia in Liguria does not take any responsibility for the content of the sites that can be accessed through the links on this website, which are only provided as a service to users. Their presence implies neither approval of the content presented there nor any form of assurance as to the quality of the services or products available there.
(version November 2022)